Sunday, October 24, 2010
tokyo autumn '10: disneyland@Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 3 - Disneyland.

From Ikebukuro to Tokyo station via Yamanote Line, and Tokyo to Maihama via Musashino Line or Keiyo Line. Musashino has the rapid trains.
We reach Disneyland around...11am. And had to queue for quite a while for the tickets.

I bet everyone has the same shot and angle of the Cinderella Castle.

Spot what's wrong.

Our first ride was It's a Small World, cause my mum loves it so much. And surprisingly the queue was short for this ride. 15 minutes. We also took the Dumbo ride where we waited for 45mins. The sun just had to come out when we were on it. I went to get the FP (Fastpass) for Big Thunder Mountain after.


They ate the popsicle with Mickey's face. 300yen.

We bought cinnamon churros to eat. Don't they look like joss sticks here? They have other flavours like, strawberry, chocolate, lemon and honey, pumpkin and probably a lot more that I don't know of.

We waited 50mins for Space Mountain. After going to Disneyland for the 4th time, I finally realized that Space Mountain was not the ride that has the longest queue. It's Big Thunder Mountain, so grab the FP for it the moment you get there. The queue for Space Mountain is not as long, and the queue usually dies down when it gets dark. And my Sis was screaming the most in our train. She kept screaming for Mummy. Daechul imitated her in our video that night.

We had lunch at Tommorow Land at the restaurant selling pizzas opposite Space Mountain. I tell you, Disneyland has great food. They never disappoint.


The FPs.

VROOM VROOM! We took the Grand Circuit Raceway. I usually avoid this ride because the whole place smells like petrol burning. Not healthy!

This is probably the best shot i have of the Cinderella Castle. I'm lovin' it.


Next it was time to take Big Thunder Mountain cause it was already the FP time. I don't have any pictures of it this time cause, well, we queued for like 5mins only. This picture here was from 2009 during summer. I really don't know how I waited for 90mins the last summer I was there. What I do remember is seeing Shamayne's black face, and Charlene and I were like wtf-ing at here.


Peter Pan ride. 50mins my god. And there was this stupid kid behind us that was being hella annoying. The parents probably knew we were irritated by him cause I kept turning around, but they didn't do anything. And some other kid in front spilled popcorn on the floor and the kid behind us kill the pile of it and it flew to me. I hate children.

We went to Toon Town in search for the Pooh Hairband. Non. But we saw this Huge Pooh hat. We didn't get it. My sis got a Mickey Hairband.

We took another kiddy ride. My mum loves them.


Dinner was at Tomorrow Land again cause we had FPs for Space Mountain. I actually wanted to eat at the restaurant near Splash Mountain but its kinda expensive with the exchange rate. But it's worth eating there very yummy. Especially the baked rice. I think it was priced around..1400 yen.

my 579734 picture of the Cinderella Castle.

Also probably my millionth picture of Space Mountain.

Halloween Fireworks at 8.30pm! I have it on video too.

Disneyland Damage. I always buy something Stitch. At the bottom center is my tiny Tigger tail. I regretted not getting the Cheshire Cat Monster Tail, in fact any of the Monster Tails sold at Sunshine60. fml.

The Mickey Hairband.


We went to the Konbini again. Kitsune Udon for supper. It's actually fried tofu and udon. Why they call it Kitsune(Fox) Udon is because they say foxes love this fried tofu thing. Read XXX Holic and you'll know. And this brand is really good. They have it here in Singapore but at a higher price.

I just grabbed this without knowing there were two pieces of the fried tofu inside. I don't really like it cause when you bite it, it feels like sponge. T_T

Labels:


about
who i think i am.

victoria.
singaporean.
jpop, jrock, kpop.

i love my green dinosaur and i don't care if you think I'm crazy.

TWITTER